October 20th, 2013
In this video (click on The Persuasion Equation Charlie shows you a faster way to get your point across with….
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to grab attention and to motivate a busy buyer to meet with you? If so, then watch this video to see an example of how to communicate in a more effective manner.
The Persuasion Equation
You may also want to visit the website www.target10towin.com to learn about a 30 Day Challenge to help you save time (uses one hour a day) and make more money (increase your commissions)!
July 23rd, 2011
In Tony Robbin’s book Awaken The Giant Within, he maintains that we can ‘distort’ time. Let’s take this as a challenge to explore how time is flexible in our own lives. Then, we will look at harnessing positive energy to stretch time!
Time is Flexible
Watching a clock will normally make a day crawl; getting completely immersed in activities will make the clock spin. The old adage ‘time flies when you are having fun’ is really true! If you want time to move quickly, stick with multiple activities. Fill up every hour with different goals and tasks. Feel free to multi-task to demand more of your mind!
- Avoid boredom – seek constant stimulation and invigorate your schedule with personal challenges. This will help you avoid getting depressed or anxious.
- If you want to control and harness time, select activities that require full concentration.
Stretch the Magic Moments
In meetings with customers, I love to get a ‘WOW.’ I used to move on quickly from these magic moments but now choose to stay there as long as possible by…
- Asking questions to encourage discussion around the topic.
- Using humor and enjoying the laughter
- Solving problems and encouraging discussion
Observation and experience has taught me that negativity shrinks or KILLS magic moments:
- Negativity comes in many forms, including our non-verbal body language.
- If verbal comments include any complaint, gripe or gossip – the excitement is snuffed.
Your personal awareness of time will help you control your mental state of mind. When you are active and engaged – life is more fun and energizing. Your positive energy, thoughts and feelings can then be transferred to others to help make time elastic.
Focus on the needs and wants of others and it will s-t-r-e-t-c-h the magic moments of your life!